You can see which of our shepherd’s huts is available by checking the calendar. The hut names are ‘Oak’ and ‘Bluebell’ but both accommodate 2 people. Our change over days are Mondays and Friday so there is the option of a 3, 4, 7, 10, 11 or 14 night visit. Hopefully you will find dates to suit you and manage to book your visit now. Subject to bookings and season alternatives might be possible (minimum 2 night stay) so please contact us to enquire. If there are any special requests for your visit please don’t hesitate to contact Jane by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01363866240.
You will find tea, coffee, sugar, milk, fresh farm eggs and home pressed apple juice (or locally sourced when we run out) in your shepherd’s hut but if you require non-dairy, egg-free or vegan alternatives please contact us. If you would like to opt for additional supplies there are three ‘Extra’ baskets. The ‘Cream Tea’ basket is an additional £12 and has bread, butter, clotted cream, home made scones and home-made jam. The ‘Big Breakfast’ basket has our own home grown pork sausages, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, bread and butter for an additional £15. You can, of course, really spoil yourselves and combine the two for all of the added extras for £20 in the ‘Basket Combo’. We are also delighted to be able to offer 2 baskets showcasing just a tiny fraction of the amazing food from our wonderful county. We have the ‘Taste of Devon’ basket for £17 or the ‘Devon Feast’ for £35. They include produce from 7 amazing Devon producers which are also available to buy individually during your visit. You will find a list of available farm produce, ready made farmhouse meals and our ‘Taste of Devon’ range in your guest information on arrival.
Why not make a booking as a gift and receive one of our gift cards to give on the special day? Just tell us in the comments box on the booking form if you would like to do this or, of course, feel free to phone or email to discuss your plans.
The prices start at £68 per hut per night during low season.
If you have contacted us or booked but have not had an email response within 24 hours please check your junk folder in case it has gone astray.
|Low Season||£68/night/hut||3rd Jan – 10th February, 26th Feb – 30th March, 1st Oct – 14th December|
|Mid Season||£80/night/hut||11th Feb – 25th February, 31st Mar – 24th May, 15th Oct – 30th October|
|High Season||£97/night/hut||25th May – 30th September, 15th Dec – 2nd January|
*All prices are inclusive of 20% VAT
Terms and Conditions
1. Holly water Holidays permits their guests to occupy the shepherd hut for the dates shown on the booking and to have use of its contents, parking and outside equipment.
2. Bookings and payments can be made for arrival and departure on our standard change-over days (Mondays or Fridays) through our website. For any other requirements please contact Holly Water Holidays direct.
3. Prices include standard VAT at 20%
4. Cancellations will be refunded up to the point of 4 weeks before the booked arrival date. From 4 weeks up until 2 weeks before the booked arrival date the will be a 40% cancellation charge. For the last 2 weeks before the booked arrival date there will be a 60% cancellation charge. In the event that Holly Water Holidays are able to re-book the accommodation this cancellation charge will be re-imbursed.
5. Holly Water Holidays has the right to refuse any booking.
6. In the event of emergency work Holly Water Hilidays may need cancel or alter arrangements for a booking. If no suitable alternative can be arranged then the booking will be re-imbursed and Holly Water Holidays will not be liable for anything further.
7. Maximum occupancy for each Shepherd Hut is 2 adults.
8. Unfortunately Holly Water Holidays can not allow dogs.
9. Guests may check in from 2pm on arrival date and must check out by 10.30am on departure day.
10. Smoking is not permitted.